For fixing fundisc.dll hatası or other problems like Excel crash in server 2008, application errors or blue screen of death on fundisc.dll, download DLL SUITE.
Fundisc dll file is located at the system sub folder and this is considered as a crucial part of the operating system. If this file is damaged or it has any error would not allow you performing all tasks flawlessly. Here are some common problems:
1. HP Photosmart 5220 has stopped working in Lenovo laptop installed with Windows 8 pro 64 bits operating system. The computer was installed with all latest printer drivers. All of a sudden due to the fundisc.dll error print spooler has stopped working. Uninstalling and reinstalling printer driver in the system could not fix the issue.
2. Journal Note Writer in the system has stopped working. It was using 400 MB to 1GB memory within 30 seconds of starting. The laptop was completely non responsive due to this fundisc.dll error. PDF reader and WordPad were not responding to this dll file error.
3. Print spooler service kept on freezing the computer. Fundisc.dll crashed the system. It was the blue screen of death. At the BSOD the computer showcased error string PAGE FILE IN NONPAGED AREA and the bug check code was 0xa.
4. Canon printer and scanner had stopped working in the system. The computer was not able to detect the printer and pressing the short cut keys for printing crashed the computer. This was Fundisc.dll crash and at the application error log user got event id 1001 and exception code was 0xc00000005.
5. While saving a file using MS Office Excel the computer hung up. To move mouse pointer on the frozen screen made fundisc.dll excel crash. Uninstalling and reinstalling MS Office 2013 pro plus from the system did not solve the problem.
6. To rename an excel worksheet in the system there was a problem. It made fundisc.dll excel crash. The computer was installed with Windows 10 64 bits operating system. Installing all updates for the system could not fix the problem. The corrupted application name was excel.exe and local id was 1037.
7. Fundisc.dll excel did not allow to save a file. The system was running on Windows Vista home premium 64 bits operating system. To save a file fundisc.dll excel crashed the computer. Fault module name is StackHash_0a9e. System file checker or sfc/scannow command could not fix the problem.
8. Fundisc.dll in server 2008 was missing. Windows explorer was crashing constantly. The computer freezes to open Windows explorer or internet explorer. User updated video cards, uninstalled antivirus but it continued to crash all the time. Reinstalling the fundisc.dll server in 2008 could not fix the issue.
For solving fundisc.dll hatasıin Windows operating system, download DLL SUITE. This is the best suite so far for solving any kind of DLL file problem. If there are other problems except fundisc.dll hatasıdownload this same suite. It is designed to fix any kind of problems of system files.
How to fix DLL errors
- Launch the program DLL Suite and click on menu Overview, and scan your computer.
- Repair all detected DLL problems when the scan is complete.
How to download DLL files for free
- Run the program DLL Suite and click on menu DLL Download, and search the DLL file.
- Download the DLL file for free from the search results.
DLL Suite download link: http://www.vsksoft.com/dllsuite/download/