If i8042prt.sys is missing combofix, file is corrupted, driver update failure, causing high latency or BSOD blue screen of death is occurring, failed to load, download DLL Suite for i8042prt.sys.
I8042prt stands for the I8042prt service. This service includes of services such as plug and play, keyboard and mouse devices, power management, WMI, keyboard class call back connection etc. If this i8042prt.sys driver update failed to load in the system such devices would stop working. It might have blue screen of death or BSOD and other sys or driver file problems.
Here are the problems:
1. User was trying to install mouse driver updates to the system but every time it was failing due to the i8042prt.sys latency. The computer was installed with Windows 8 64 bits operating system. There were other problems in the system like sound distortion while playing games. But none of the methods can solve the i8042prt.sys latency error.
2. I8042prt.sys causing latency in the system. While installing latest critical updates for the system it generated an error code. The code is 47872. To boot the system in safe mode and install updates also ended up with i8042prt.sys causing latency error.
3. I8042prt.sys failed to load properly. To watch YouTube or any online music or video screen just started to stutter. As well as computer slowed down and mouse becomes non-responsive for few seconds. Disabling and re-enabling network card could not fix the i8042prt.sys failed to load error message.
4. I8042prt.sys disable error stopped user to work on using physical keyboard and mouse. The system was running on Windows 8 64 bits operating system. to press any key from the keyboard or to click for the first time using the mouse the problem started. I8042prt.sys disabled mouse and keyboard over an unknown error.
5. I8042prt.sys BSOD took place in the system while playing World of Warcraft. The computer was installed with Windows 8 64 bits operating system. To click on the gaming icon the computer crashed and for i8042prt.sys BSOD error string was 0x000008e, BIOS update could not fix the problem.
6. To install current video card updates in the system there was an error message i8042prt.sys is corrupted. This error message actually crashed the computer. None of the online searched methods could solve the i8042prt.sys is corrupted error message.
7. After upgrading from the Windows 8 to the Windows 8.1 operating system bulletin keyboard has stopped working. I8042prt.sys missing from the system error message popped up on the system. Uninstalling and reinstalling keyboard could not fix the i8042prt.sys missing error message.
8. I8042prt.sys is missing error message occurred in the system while replacing keyboard filter driver. The computer was installed with Windows 7 home premium 32 bits operating system. Now the original keyboard driver is not working for the i8042prt.sys is missing error message.
9. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 6000 v3.0 and Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 both has stopped working because of the i8042prt.sys is missing combofix error message. The system was installed with Windows 10 technical preview operating system. installing mouse and keyboard drivers made no luck.
To fix i8042prt.sys driver update failure issue, file latency or all other file problems occrurring in the computer regarding the same file, download DLL Suite. This would help you for fixing all problems in the system as well as enhance system speed.
How to fix DLL errors
- Launch the program DLL Suite and click on menu Overview, and scan your computer.
- Repair all detected DLL problems when the scan is complete.
How to download DLL files for free
- Run the program DLL Suite and click on menu DLL Download, and search the DLL file.
- Download the DLL file for free from the search results.
DLL Suite download link: http://www.vsksoft.com/dllsuite/download/